Added to your basket
Subtotal: ( items in your basket)
Park Tool IB-2 I-Beam Mini Fold Up Tool
Usually dispatched within 24 hours
Perfect for taking on every ride. A lightweight and compact trailside tool, with a fold-away screwdriver, hex wrench and Torx wrenches.
- Unique Park I-Beam technology is strong, compact and lightweight.
- The I-Beam creates a structure to mount all the tools onto.
- 1.5, 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6 and 8 mm wrenches cover most fixings on a bike including many crank bolts.
- A T25 Star shaped wrench is useful for Disc brake rotor bolts.
- A straight blade screwdriver is ideal for adjusting screws on brake and gear components.
- All tools fold into the I-Beam to create a neat regular shape that will slip easily into a jersey pocket or seatpack.
- A must have take-along tool for road and off-road use.
Product DetailsBrand:Park Tool
Delivery & Returns
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: In stock.
Express Delivery Available If ordered before 8pm, delivered by courier next working day. Available on orders placed before 8pm (2pm weekends and Bank Holidays) for delivery next business day. Applies to most delivery addresses within mainland UK.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
Top Customer Reviews
Where reviews refer to foods or cosmetic products, results may vary from person to person. Customer reviews are independent and do not represent the views of The Hut Group.
Park Tools are excellent
Light, robust and top quality craftmanship. This tool is ideal for daily and long rides where size and weight is paramount when carrying a lot of things. Packs neatly into my frame bag and has all the relevant sizes for adjusting etc.