Added to your basket
Subtotal: ( items in your basket)
Stages L G3 Carbon BB30 Power Meter
Usually despatched within 2 weeks.
Stages Power for riders looking to add power to their existing Sram or Race Face crank. The power meter is pre-assembled on the Stages Power Carbon left crankarm.
Stages Power built to a proprietary Stages Power Carbon left crankarm. The full carbon fiber crankarm and Stages Power meter is compatible with Sram Red 22, Force 22 and Rival 22 BB30 road, Sram Mountain (168mm Q) BB30, as well as selected Truvativ, drive side cranks or Race Face Next SL cranks using one of five Stages Spindles. This Stages Power meter will not fit SRAM's GXP bottom bracket interface. (See powermeters for Stages Carbon for SRAM MTB GXP and Stages Carbon for SRAM Road GXP)
The new Stages Power meter is slimmer, and up to 28-percent lower profile than our original meter. It's sleeker by way of a 17-percent reduction in frontal area, and we've also made it stronger. The new housing design increases the strength of the battery door and housing connection by 200-percent over the previous design.
- Tool free battery replacement
- Active temperature compensation
- Accelerometer based cadence measurement
- Wireless firmware upgrades
- Accuracy: ± 2%
- Power meter housing: New low profile with new door interface
- Weight: Only adds 20gr to base crank arm
- Battery life: 200+ hours (coin cell: CR2032)
- Power range (Watts): 0 - 2500
- Cadence range (rpm): 20 - 220
- Water resistance rating: IPX7
- Frame compatibility: Most frames, see fit guide in our Support section
- Crank Compatibility: Sram BB30 models: Red 22, RED "2012", Force 22, Rival 22 and Sram BB30 MTB (168Q) models (using Stages Spindle A, B, C, or D); Race Face Next SL (using Stages Spindle E)
- Device compatibility: ANT+, Bluetooth Smart Ready
- Software compatibility: Training Peaks, Strava, Garmin Training Center and others
Delivery & Returns
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: Usually despatched within 2 weeks..
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
There are currently no reviews.
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a $160 voucher to spend on ProBikeKit.