Added to your basket
Subtotal: ( items in your basket)
Skins Women's DNAmic Bib Shorts - Black/Magenta
Women's Size Guide
This is a standardised guide to give you an idea of what size you will need, however some brands may vary from these conversions.
|Size||XXS - XS||XS - S||S - M||M - L||L - XL||XL - XXL||XXL - XXXL||XXXXL|
Usually dispatched within 24 hours
The Skins Cycle DNAmic bib shorts are race-ready and designed for high performance cycling. Constructed from warp knitted fabric, the cycling shorts wick moisture away from the body and 50+ UV protection to shield you from the sun’s harmful rays.
Dynamic gradient compression technology increases muscle oxygenation, stabilises active muscles and limits the build-up of blood lactate, which enhances performance and speeds up recovery time. Ergonomically shaped bib straps are made from laser cut mesh to keep you cool and comfortable on long rides.
The three dimensional shape of the Bastogne HP chamois increases blood flow and stability. A central channel in the perineal area with high density, perforated foam panels on each side for breathability. The Bastogne HP chamois is perfect for long rides of 4 hours or more.
- Dynamic Gradient Compression ensures compression levels are optimised for activity, providing increased support and driving more oxygen to your muscles for better performance
- Elastic Interface® Technology Bastogne HP chamois for ultimate comfort and protection on long rides
- Comfortable, ergonomically shaped, mesh bib won't slip off the shoulders
- Reduced friction for enhanced riding comfort and durability with no inner leg seams
- Wicks moisture to keep you dry
- Silicone gripper on hem keeps the tights in place
- Reflective heat seals for visibility in low light conditions
- 50+ UV protection in non-mesh areas
Delivery & Returns
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: In stock.
Express Delivery Available If ordered before 8pm, delivered by courier next working day. Available on orders placed before 8pm (2pm weekends and Bank Holidays) for delivery next business day. Applies to most delivery addresses within mainland UK.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
There are currently no reviews.
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a $160 voucher to spend on ProBikeKit.